I have been wanting to show you this lip product in action, since I bought it! Hence, I put this make-up look together and I am so excited to share it with you.
The NARS Velvet Lip Glide in the shade 'Toy' is hands down my new favourite lip product. It is very much what the name describes: a glide on, smooth, silky, lip gloss/tint. And it was this vampy shade that inspired the look.
The products I used for this look were:
- Foundation: L'Oreal 24 Hour Infallible Foundation (Vanilla)
- Highlight & Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit (Havana and Fair)
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer (Chantilly)
- Eyebrows: ABH Brow Definer (Soft Brown)
- Eyes: Too Faced Sweet Peach palette (Nectar, White Peach, Puree, Luminous, Bellini)
- Liquid Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper)
- Mascara: Too Faced (Better Than Sex)
- Highlighter & Blush: ABH Glow Kit in Gleam (Crush Pearl and Hard Candy)
- Lips: NARS Velvet Lip Glide (Toy)
I am absolutely obsessed with the deep purple shade of this lip glide, I always have loved these winter colours! Although they really aren't restricted to winter (I mean, come on?) so you know, rock it in any season!
If you like this look, head over to my YouTube channel to watch me do it! You can find this video here.
I would also love to hear your thoughts - what kind of make-up looks are your favourite? Do you also love the vampy look?